Do you have a group interested in coming to tour Chadwick Arboretum together?
Tours of our Learning Gardens, Lane Avenue Gardens or Arboretum North are available during the growing season (April - October) and given by Chadwick Arboretum Volunteers. Tours are designed to last about 1 hour.
Donations are gladly welcomed, although our tours are offered free of charge. A $40.00 donation offers the additional benefit of becoming a member (click here) of Chadwick Arboretum. Please note, there is an hourly fee for parking per vehicle (see below).
- Our typical tour availability is 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., Monday through Friday, with prior reservations. Times outside of that will be given every consideration.
- Tours are offered to groups of 6 people or more.
- Tours are typically given rain or shine, (unless lightning poses a risk) but if it is raining we are happy to reschedule.
- Our tours are designed with adults and undergraduates in mind. We encourage you to bring children into our gardens to view and explore the plants and wildlife. Dogs are welcome to walk with you at Chadwick Arboretum, but must be on a leash.
- Please schedule at least 2 weeks in advance if at all possible.
- The Learning and Lane Ave. Gardens are wheelchair accessible. Please let us know if any accommodations are needed for your visit.
If you would like to schedule a tour, please click here. We will review your request and be in touch as soon as possible.
If you tour is of the Lane Avenue Gardens:
Meet at the trellis entrance to our Lane Ave. Gardens, which can be located by following directions and parking at:
Agriculture Administration Building
2120 Fyffe Rd., Columbus, OH 43210.
Tours of the Learning Gardens and Green Roof:
Meet at the steps to Howlett Hall, which is a close walking distance from:
Plumb Hall Parking Lot
2027 Coffey Rd, Columbus, OH 43210
Tours of Arboretum North
**Please Note, parking fees for each vehicle must first be paid at the kiosks in the Agriculture Administration Park Lot (see "Lane Ave. Gardens" above), then, your group can drive to:
Nationwide & Ohio Farm Bureau 4-H Center
2201 Fred Taylor Dr, Columbus, OH 43210
Parking Rates and Additional Info:
To view a map showing the various parking locations around Chadwick Arboretum & Learning gardens, click Chadwick Arboretum Map.
Tour or School buses can drop off participants at 2001 Fyffe Road, Columbus, OH 43210 at the turnaround in front of Howlett Hall.
Free Parking for school buses is available in the Buckeye Lot. See map here.
Pay-n-Display or Pay-by-Plate parking pay machines are available for visitors. Machines are located in the parking lots of Agriculture Administration Building, Plumb Hall, and Parker Food Science Building as well as throughout campus.
To pay for parking, access the nearest Pay-by-Plate machine (clearly marked by directional signs). Enter your license plate number and select the form of payment and amount of parking time desired, as indicated by printed instructions on the Pay-by-Plate machine. Since verification of payment is done via license plate, it is imperative to enter your license plate information correctly. Please verify all information before finalizing your transaction. Machines do not provide change or refunds.
|Daily||$2.25 per hour|
|Off-Peak Evenings (6:00 p.m. - midnight) and Weekends||Maximum $9.25|
This information is subject to change. For complete information, visit the Campusparc website.