Welcome to the Chadwick Arboretum Volunteer Page!
Here, you can currently find information in this order:
- Volunteer Orientation Materials and paperwork
- The link to Hands on Connect
- Volunteer Updates and previous newsletters
*If you are not currently signed up as a Chadwick Arboretum Volunteer, but would like to become one, please fill out our volunteer application here.
Chadwick Arboretum Volunteer Orientation Materials
Click on each bullet point to open each document. Please return photo release and release of claims to Julia Wilson in person or via email: email@example.com
- Volunteering Overview: FAQs, weekly volunteer sessions, parking info (updated 7/20/2022)
- Creating an account on Hands on Connect
- Finding projects and logging hours on Hands on Connect
- Chadwick Arboretum Map
- Volunteer Parking Instructions
- Photo Release - Please Complete and Return
- Release of Claims Form - Please complete and return
- Volunteer Resources
- Native Plants of Ohio, Planting Guide by Deb Knapke & Hope Taft
Hands on Connect
This is your platform for entering volunteer hours and finding new projects to volunteer.
Start by creating an account. Simple instructions can be found here (opens a PDF).
Questions? Please email Julia at firstname.lastname@example.org for a meeting time.
Volunteer Updates and Newsletters
- March 2022
- April 2022
- May 2022
- June 2022
- July 2022
- August 2022
- September 2022
- October 2022
- November 2022