Tree University: Grafting Workshop with Bill Johnson
Tree University: A Hands-On Grafting Workshop With Bill Johnson
Wednesday, March 23, 2022
Doors open for registration: 5:30 p.m.
Workshop: 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Come learn the craft of grafting trees and shrubs during this 1 hour in-person workshop! Taught by Master Gardener Volunteer and Fruit Tree Enthusiast Bill Johnson.
Attendees will be encouraged to bring with them scions of their own. Instructions on how to properly cut a scion will be emailed to you a week before the event.
This event takes place meets at the Nationwide and Ohio Farm Bureau 4-H Center, in the Eastman Room.
Directions can be found here: https://goo.gl/maps/T52zJ6R56pVPbpWQ6
- The cost of the workshop is $20.00, or $10.00 if you are a member of Chadwick Arboretum.
- Payment is collected by credit card at the event.
- Registration/Doors Open at 5:30 p.m.
- Parking instructions and a free parking voucher will be emailed to approved registrants a week before the workshop takes place.
- Masks are required on Ohio State University's campus when indoors. For lots of room for social distancing, this event is open to 15 people.
- Please use the link below to register (complete a separate form for each person in your party).
- Register here