Spring Plant Sale Fundraiser and Auction - Members Only Night
While the Spring Plant Sale Fundraiser and Auction lasts for three days, Thursday night is just for members!
The members-only gala includes plenty of fun activities including a silent auction and hors d'oeuvre by Steven's Catering. Live entertainment by Coshocton’s own electric and acoustic guitar soloist Matt Shannon will play as you have the first opportunity to buy Chadwick Arboretum plants for 10% off. New members can sign up at the door the night of the event or here: ChadwickArboretum.osu.edu/become-member
All plants are chosen to provide a wide variety of time-tested and new cultivars, are of the highest quality, and with the most successful growth potential for growing conditions in Ohio. Each day of the sale will include an auction of donated trees and shrubs. Get your gardening questions answered, too, by the Franklin County Extension Master Gardener Volunteers Ask a Master Gardener Booth!
Sale Dates Open to the Public:
Thursday Premium Tree and Shrub Auctions:
- Live Auction: 6:00 - 7:00 p.m.
- Silent Auction: 4:00 - 7:00 p.m.
- There will be a port-a-potty will be on the grounds.
- Plentiful parking is located across the street in the Bill Davis Stadium Parking lot. Please use the crosswalks when walking to the plant sale site.
- We have limited number of wagons for carrying your plants, please consider bringing one if you have it!
- We can only accept credit cards and all sales are final.