Ohio State University Employee Appreciation Tours
Staff and Faculty Appreciation Tour
Get to know your closest public garden and arboretum! This tour will highlight our beautiful Lane Avenue Gardens, which includes our Labyrinth, Hosta Collection, and Conifer Collection.
You can choose from 4 tour options including:
- Tuesday, August 1, 2023: 12:15 p.m. (45 minues)
- Wednesday, August 2, 2023: 5:15 p.m. (1 hour)
- Thursday, August 3, 2023: 9:15 a.m. (1 hour)
- Friday, August 4, 2023: 4:15 p.m. (1 hour)
- A tour will cancel if lightning/storms pose a risk. We will send an email letting you know about the cancellation if there will be one.
- You are welcome to bring friends, family and coworkers with you! Please fill out this form separately for everyone in your party.
- Each tour group can have a maximum amount of 25 people due to limited tour guides. If you don't see the date/time you wanted, it has been filled. Alternatively, If you would like to request a guided tour for your group of 8 or more, please fill out a Tour Request on another page of our website, here.
The Lane Ave. Garden is located just north of Agriculture Administration building at 2120 Fyffe Rd. You will see the trellis that reads "Chadwick Arboretum" once you have entered the parking lot. There is plentiful parking for those with A, B, and C parking passes or who want to purchase hourly parking.
Three of the bus loops stop at the Agriculture Administration building. It is the stop labeled "Midwest Campus:" https://ttm.osu.edu/cabs