Mary C. Maloney, Director
B.S. Agriculture, Landscape Horticulture
Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
Certificate in Technical Communication
Rochester Institute of Technology, Rochester, NY
- 4th International EcoSummit “Ecological Sustainability—Restoring the Planet’s Ecosystem Services”. Columbus, OH, October 2012.
- Sponsoring partner garden and planning committee for American Public Gardens Association national convention in Columbus, OH. June 20-23, 2012.
- Hosted American Public Gardens Association University Gardens Workshop, OSU Chadwick Arboretum. June, 19, 2012.
- Observed student recruitment presentations from Duke University Admissions Office where campus landscape is venerated and used as a recruiting tool. Durham, NC, March 1, 2012.
- Met with developers and advisory personnel from Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy Greenway in downtown Boston. Toured garden designed by Adrian Bloom at the Massachusetts Horticulture Society. September 2012.
- Partners in Community Forestry Annual Meeting, Sacramento, CA. Also met with faculty and staff from UC Davis Arboretum to discuss their process of integrating the arboretum into the greater campus by connecting plant collections and themes to various academic disciplines. November 2012.
- Penn State University -- an overview of their green roof projects. Also met faculty and development officers who are building an arboretum on campus. College Station, PA. December 2012.
- Plant Exploration and Importation Symposium sponsored by American Public Gardens Association, Glen Ellen, CA. August 2011.