College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences
Chadwick Arboretum & Learning Gardens
152 Howlett Hall
2001 Fyffe Court, Columbus, OH 43210
For general questions and inquiries, please reach out to us by email at Chadwick@osu.edu or use the "contact us" form below. Please note that our phone is not staffed, but we generally return voicemails within 2 business days.
Help us track how our visitors use our gardens!
You can use this form to (a) Make a request/propose an activity (if you need staff input), or (b) Document how your group is already using the Arboretum. Please fill out our Collaboration Interest Form for activities such as:
- Instructor teaching a course at the Arboretum
- Extension Educator offering a hands-on session
- Researcher proposing a project in a natural/green space
- Holding an office retreat or meeting
- Garden Club looking for a guided tour
- Bringing in a group for a different event on Campus, but looking to do a self-guided tour of the gardens.
**Note, you do not need to answer every question on the form - only the items that pertain to you and help us capture how you are using Chadwick Arboretum & Learning Gardens.